# Support OpenUPM
OpenUPM is an open source service and completely free to use. However, the amount of effort needed to host, maintain and develop new features for the project is not sustainable without proper financial backing. You can support openupm development via the following methods:
# Help the Community Grow
Show your and support by
- Starring the OpenUPM GitHub Repository
- Hunting amazing UPM package
- Reporting bug report or feature request on openupm or openupm-cli issues
- Adding badge to GitHub README file (for package creator)
We accept donations on the following channels
- One-time donations through PayPal
- Recurring pledges come with exclusive perks, e.g. having your name listed in the OpenUPM GitHub repository, or have your company logo placed on this website. Become a backer or sponsor via Patreon goes directly to support Favo Yang's work on OpenUPM.
- Service sponsor for company provided equaled value of software or service comparing with the recurring pledges, and will receive the same level of rewards. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
If you run a business and are using OpenUPM in a revenue-generating product, it makes business sense to sponsor OpenUPM development: it ensures the project that your product relies on stays healthy and actively maintained. It can also help your exposure in the OpenUPM community and makes it easier to attract OpenUPM developers.
If you are an individual user and have enjoyed the productivity of using OpenUPM, consider donating as a sign of appreciation - like buying me coffee once in a while 😃
# Sponsors and Backers